What We Do
ACCMHS provides managed mental health care and a variety of services and support to residents of Allegan County. Quality service is provided to people with mental illness, a developmental disability, and their families. The agency is nationally accredited by CARF (The Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities).
Our staff consists of experienced psychologists, psychiatrists, social workers, counselors, nurses, job developers, and support providers. These professionals work in conjunction with a 12-member volunteer board made up of elected officials, primary and secondary consumers, and interested members of the community.
We provide a range of services to individuals without regard to race, color, age, gender, national origin, religious and political beliefs, disability, or financial incomes.
At ACCMHS, we work to constantly improve. We monitor how our services are delivered and the ways our services help people. Others' opinions are important to us. We ask for and use ideas for improving the quality of our services.
ACCESS CENTER SERVICES
- 24-hour mental health emergency services and crisis intervention services are available
- Psychiatric hospital evaluations completed within 3 hours of request
- Assessment and evaluation for all agency services
- Information and referral
- Medicaid and Medicare may be accepted
- For 24 Hour Crisis services call 269-673-0202 or 888-354-0596